Sunday, July 8, 2012

singles top 10 01/01/2012-30/06/2012

random order, more or less


Carly Rae Jepsen - Call me maybe

150 million youtube views can't be wrong. The "before you came into my life, I missed you so bad"-line makes no sense whatsoever.


Boy - Little numbers

This gem definitely deserves a little more airplay.


Hot Chip - Night and day


Azealia Banks - 212 (feat. Lazy Jay)

Will she be able to avoid the 'one hit wonder'-status?


Sam Sparro - Happiness (The Magician remix)

This song only reached the number one spot in one country (Belgium), and it's all thanks to this remix by The Magician.


Willow - Gold


Jay-Z & Kanye West - Ni**as in Paris

Bangerrrrr.


Lisa Hannigan - What'll I do?


Kavinsky ft. Lovefoxx - Nightcall


Major Lazer feat. Amber Coffman - Get free

File under 'laidback'. Great vocal performance. I'd love to see a live performance...


No comments:

Post a Comment